Meet the Spy Meet the Spy

Damn straight.

That was simply awesome, nothing else to it.

Bunnykill 4 Bunnykill 4

Wow.

This was the best flash animation I have ever seen in my life!

PERFECT!

L4D Short: The Witch L4D Short: The Witch

I love L4D - so this instantly gets points

However, the sounds were pretty badly put together - maybe some BG ambient music?

And sometimes the drawing looked a little iffy.

But minus all that, i love the bit when the light shows on Louis - that's hilarious! Nice work.

Cursor vs Stickman Cursor vs Stickman

lol

I thought the music have way through made it hilariously dramatic - this wins my testicles.

Bill Cosby Pokemon Rap Bill Cosby Pokemon Rap

...

I hope you weren't suggesting that you made/edited the song 'cause it's exactly the same as someone posted on Youtube a long time ago.

Anyways, the animation was ok, even if it looked a little 'hastily' drawn. And the song is obviously awesome. Good job with it, although I'm surprised it wasn't on NG sooner :P

UberCream responds:

Wai-wai-wait. I did NOT make the song. I guess I wasn't clear enough on that in the description, so I'll edit it now. Thanks, though!

Gears of Awesome Gears of Awesome

Dissapointing

This was a disappointment, I didn't even smile once, of course people will vote good, and they know why. On the plus side, the animation was fluent, although badly drawn (that's kind of a trademark.)

Sorry.

Chris & Harry Chris & Harry

You fools :P

To you guys who ask "omg y du dey fite 4 no reason?" That's the joke -_-

Oh, and this is hilarious 10/10 5/5

Mastermind 3 Mastermind 3

Omg

This was genius. Not only was it side destroyingly funny, it was so well drawn. You need an oscar, or somethin'

Warcraft DotA Leavers 2 Warcraft DotA Leavers 2

Hum.

I think DOTA is a terrible game anyways. So this didn't appeal to me.

FBFing (WITH preloader) FBFing (WITH preloader)

Suffice to say...

This isn't good. 313kb, simply for the music. Which there is no point in, as it's only really hear able AFTER the animation is finished. It wasn't good. Please! make it longer!